What is NAD+ and how does it help boost energy?
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) therapy is the latest breakthrough in anti-aging and brain health. Found in virtually all living cells, NAD+ is derived from Vitamins B and is essential to sustaining life.
NAD + is a naturally occuring coenzyme found in cells that promotes cell regeneration and the conversion of cellular energy. It is a crucial compound for the human body as it is involved in DNA repair, cell repair and healthy cell metabolism. Increasing NAD+ levels will slow the aging process and reverse age-related diseases.
Is it Right For Me?
NAD+ therapy can help individuals who :
- Interested in extending their lifespan.
- Seeking to increase energy levels and reduce fatigue
- Interested in restoring neurological function.
- Experiencing cognitive decline.
- Desiring to restore muscle strength and function.
- Accelerating weight-loss programs
- Recovering from addiction and substance abuse.
NAD+ Anti-Aging Mechanisms
- Contribute to longer telomeres
- Promotes DNA repair
- Supports energy production
- Promotes chromosome health
- Enhances neurotransmitter levels
- Activates sirtuins (Superhero genes)
- Boost immune-cell signaling.
What do you need to know?
Emerging evidence shows that supplementation of NAD+ levels may slow or even reverse many aspects of aging and also delays the progression of age-related diseases.
NAD+ therapy can improve many of the metabolic defects common to the aging process, including neurodegenerative conditions, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, obesity and many other age-related issues. This is proven in published peer reviewed research and journals.
Treatmnet with NAD+ can greatly benefit, support and improve essential body functions.
Sources & References can be found here.
Book Your Consultation
At Live More, we primarily use the NAD+ for Fighting against Aging to a cellular level and Increase energy levels and reduce Fatigue.
Book a consultation with our specialists or visit our clinic to find out more, or browse our list of IV therapies here.